About Me

My photo
I am an insider at Spurs, bringing you all the latest info and gossip from behind the scenes OMFG

Wednesday 26 August 2009

Hellol all


I am tehTrunk. I use this name so as not to reveal my true identity (lol).

I have links within the Tottenham Hotspur hierarchy so if people were to find out who I was, I'd no longer be able to bring you the exclusive scoops that I do.

I shall be conveying said information to you thanks to the several fibre optic camera I have dotted around the place at White Hart Lane - and various other convenient locations (should the narrative require it.)

As these videos take a long time to produce, in the interim, I shall subject you to a host of other banal and vaguely Tottenham related items.

tehTrunk is your friend. Remember this. Peace out doggs. Word...

1 comment:

  1. Dear whoever you are,

    I'd like you to please give drop me an email to alextenenbaum@me.com with your phone number.

    I work in television comedy as a writer, and see a lot of potential in your idea and would desperately like to discuss further.

    Please get into contact.

    Best,

    Alex

    ReplyDelete