About Me

My photo
I am an insider at Spurs, bringing you all the latest info and gossip from behind the scenes OMFG

Wednesday 26 August 2009

Episode One - Introductions

Yes, yes, yes...So here it is! My first exposé into some of the goings on at Tottingham.

I'll try get you a new video every two weeks or so.

I'm not sure if newsnow will publish me, so if not, please spread the word.

This time around we'll see some of Mr. Levy's transfer dealing skillz. Alongside this, we'll get a glimpse at life on the Spurs training ground.

Remember, tehTrunk is your friend!

ROFLCOPTERZ!

5 comments:

  1. that is great stuff mate... came across it on COYS.

    very funny, some proper laugh out loud moments... especially '£15 MILLION!' and Ledley entering from stage right!

    Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fantastic mate, absolutely hilarious!!

    I look forward to seeing more.

    Also may I suggest you sign up to www.oleole.com it's a football blogging site, you can import this blog into it and you'll get a lot more exposure to other Spurs fans and bloggers.

    Well worth doing I think, as this vid needs to be shared! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious. Well done. Looking forward to the next installment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's trific - I'm looking forward to more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outstanding, true belly laugh stuff.

    ReplyDelete